Hello everyone

Hi everyone just a quick catch up.I started 7 models awhile ago and have been off line for a few months.Well I was just getting over loosing my two fingers on my primary left hand when another ugly problem arose.From February till 10 weeks ago I’ve been fighting prostrate cancer.
im now 10 weeks post operation all done and dusted , fully clear of any cancer , my PSA is now undetectable. Thanks for listening,I’m now back on my builds.

Good lord! what a crappy run of luck! So pleased to hear you're back out of the doldrums, well, most of you anyway. Keep strong.

Hi William.
That must have been tough months. Good to hear you are now in the clear.
I wish you all the best and succes on you builds

Hi everyone just a quick catch up.I started 7 models awhile ago and have been off line for a few months.Well I was just getting over loosing my two fingers on my primary left hand when another ugly problem arose.From February till 10 weeks ago I’ve been fighting prostrate cancer.
im now 10 weeks post operation all done and dusted , fully clear of any cancer , my PSA is now undetectable. Thanks for listening,I’m now back on my builds.
Hallo @William pinchers
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @William pinchers
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back