Hello everyone!

I just found this great site and am looking forward to sharing and learning more. I’m working on the Mamoli 1/90 HMS Victory and have been since 25 May 2019. I purchased the kit in the early nineties and after retiring last year decided to finally take it on. I previously worked on the Heller plastic Vic, but no wooden ships before. Yes, I know this is a challenge! I’ve been a huge fan of ‘Nelson’s Navy’ related topics since the mid seventies. While never a real sailor, the stories of these marvelous ships and the men who crewed them has always been fascinating to me. I’m looking forward to the journey ahead!E1F71457-91DA-48E1-A6DA-2E02F6DA8521.jpegBA041E68-FF10-4FE7-9232-7CB478A693EE.jpeg

Hallo and also a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Good work on your Victory - would be nice, if you share more of your build in a building log

I just found this great site and am looking forward to sharing and learning more. I’m working on the Mamoli 1/90 HMS Victory and have been since 25 May 2019. I purchased the kit in the early nineties and after retiring last year decided to finally take it on. I previously worked on the Heller plastic Vic, but no wooden ships before. Yes, I know this is a challenge! I’ve been a huge fan of ‘Nelson’s Navy’ related topics since the mid seventies. While never a real sailor, the stories of these marvelous ships and the men who crewed them has always been fascinating to me. I’m looking forward to the journey ahead!
Hallo @Scofiro
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back