Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum, and live in the North east of the UK. I'm in my early 60's and haven't built any models since my mid teens, these were all the Airfix style of builds of differing sizes and styles
Today I do feel a little out of my depth with some of the models available today, particularly the larger scale wooden sailing boats, and I've loved seeing some of the buld plans some have sheared here on this forum, so really I'm looking for advice on a model I have at the Moment. So I'm going over to the Help and advice forum to continue explaining why I joined recently.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I'm new to this forum, and live in the North east of the UK. I'm in my early 60's and haven't built any models since my mid teens, these were all the Airfix style of builds of differing sizes and styles
Today I do feel a little out of my depth with some of the models available today, particularly the larger scale wooden sailing boats, and I've loved seeing some of the buld plans some have sheared here on this forum, so really I'm looking for advice on a model I have at the Moment. So I'm going over to the Help and advice forum to continue explaining why I joined recently.
Hi Mike,welcome to the forum. From my experience you will get all the help you need here.

Hallo @NortheastMike
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
I hope that your problem with your Mary Rose is solved in the meantime? How is your status of progress with the model?

Back