Hello fellow travelers ..

Hi sea dogs I am a75 year old welsh man who retired 7 years ago I have not built a kit for year’s perhaps 50years ago bit over the 20years I have collected ship kits with the intention of building when I retired how many have I built? none but I much have things changed but if you’re young we only had tube cement and pollyfiller now I am spoiled for choice look forward to learning how to use with your help how to do it before my eyesight goes and I am not very good on the computer either another skill to learn many thanks mikej

Hallo mikej,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum......
if you are interested in this subject you will learn a lot here in the forum and also with your first ship project you will start.
Did you decide already which ship model you will build first?
Best is to start a buildinglog, showing your progress and work and we can assist you with hints and tipps, comment and also answer your questions which will come up....
And most important: Enjoy the hobby

Welcome Mike J, you are not the only one who is old and ailing on the forum.

We have several others with same issues and we help all make it through their projects best we can.

Just remember if you need help post a build log entry and ask for information you need and we shall try to provide wisdom and answers to help you out.

Hi to all and a merry Christmas time and a better new year to all out there l see all your builds it makes me feel very inferior but I’m going to give it a shot

Hi sea dogs I am a75 year old welsh man who retired 7 years ago I have not built a kit for year’s perhaps 50years ago bit over the 20years I have collected ship kits with the intention of building when I retired how many have I built? none but I much have things changed but if you’re young we only had tube cement and pollyfiller now I am spoiled for choice look forward to learning how to use with your help how to do it before my eyesight goes and I am not very good on the computer either another skill to learn many thanks mikej
Hallo @mikejat76
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @mikejat76
Birthday-Cake

Hi travellers many thanks for your kind wishes I am about to start the restoration of a Nokia Love I just have to make time this retirement is so time consuming many thanks mikej

Hallo @mikejat76
Birthday-Cake

Back