Hello folks! Alabama reporting in.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm John McDaniel. I go by the moniker of Yellowhammer. It's the state bird of Alabama and the mascot for one of the Alabama infantry regiments that started during the 1860s. The regiment still exists today in the US Army. I'm the son of a soldier and the father of one. I was medically disqualified, or we would have been three for three. I'm now retired and a below knee amputee. I started building models as a child but took a five-decade hiatus to take care of 1-1 scale life. I'm blessed with a good family, and I had a great career in the nuclear power industry. I'm just a mediocre builder but I love to learn by observing other builders. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you. I think I have more fun researching a subject than I get from building the actual kit. Here's to the future!

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm John McDaniel. I go by the moniker of Yellowhammer. It's the state bird of Alabama and the mascot for one of the Alabama infantry regiments that started during the 1860s. The regiment still exists today in the US Army. I'm the son of a soldier and the father of one. I was medically disqualified, or we would have been three for three. I'm now retired and a below knee amputee. I started building models as a child but took a five-decade hiatus to take care of 1-1 scale life. I'm blessed with a good family, and I had a great career in the nuclear power industry. I'm just a mediocre builder but I love to learn by observing other builders. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you. I think I have more fun researching a subject than I get from building the actual kit. Here's to the future!
Hallo @yellowhammer
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back