Hello from Argentina..

Hola en todo el foro, gracias por aceptarme, mi nombre es Luis Gaillard, tengo 62 años, soy un modelista naval de Argentina.
Vivo en Buenos Aires y mi pasión por el modelismo nace mucho tiempo; Desde que tenía ocho años construí aviones de plástico,
Con el paso del tiempo al modelado aéreo, el modelado espacial, el modelado de automóviles y, con los años, me quedo en el modelado naval.
Incluso a veces prueba con cualquier coche u otro tipo de modelo que llame mi atención.
En este momento permanezca en la construcción de la embarcación de la escuela naval “LIBERTAD”. Todavía estoy en la fase de estudio.
Si bien estoy armando mucho un modelo del Mercedes Benz W 196 "Silver Arrow" que fue impulsado por el cinco campeón
Del mundo, juan manuel fangio. Es un excelente modelo.

google translation:
Hello in the whole forum, thanks for accepting me, my name is Luis Gaillard, I am 62 years old, I am a naval modeler from Argentina.
I live in Buenos Aires and my passion for modeling is born a long time; Since I was eight years old I built plastic planes,
With the passage of time to aerial modeling, spatial modeling, car modeling and, over the years, I remain in naval modeling.
Even sometimes try any car or other type of model that catches my attention.
At this time remain in the construction of the ship of the naval school "FREEDOM". I am still in the study phase.
While I'm putting together a model of the Mercedes Benz W 196 "Silver Arrow" that was driven by the five champion
Of the world, Juan Manuel Fangio. It is an excellent model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola en todo el foro, gracias por aceptarme, mi nombre es Luis Gaillard, tengo 62 años, soy un modelista naval de Argentina.
Vivo en Buenos Aires y mi pasión por el modelismo nace mucho tiempo; Desde que tenía ocho años construí aviones de plástico,
Con el paso del tiempo al modelado aéreo, el modelado espacial, el modelado de automóviles y, con los años, me quedo en el modelado naval.
Incluso a veces prueba con cualquier coche u otro tipo de modelo que llame mi atención.
En este momento permanezca en la construcción de la embarcación de la escuela naval “LIBERTAD”. Todavía estoy en la fase de estudio.
Si bien estoy armando mucho un modelo del Mercedes Benz W 196 "Silver Arrow" que fue impulsado por el cinco campeón

google translation:
Hello in the whole forum, thanks for accepting me, my name is Luis Gaillard, I am 62 years old, I am a naval modeler from Argentina.
I live in Buenos Aires and my passion for modeling is born a long time; Since I was eight years old I built plastic planes,
With the passage of time to aerial modeling, spatial modeling, car modeling and, over the years, I remain in naval modeling.
At this time remain in the construction of the ship of the naval school "FREEDOM". I am still in the study phase.
While I'm putting together a model of the Mercedes Benz W 196 "Silver Arrow" that was driven by the five champion
Hallo Luis,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

google translation:
Hallo Luis, alias @capitanlu
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

google translation:
Hallo @capitanlu
Birthday-Cake

google translation:
Hallo @capitanlu
Birthday-Cake

google translation:
Hallo @capitanlu
Birthday-Cake

Back