Hello from AusGuy In Melbourne, Australia

Hello everyone. I only recently came across your forum and am happy to now be a member.
After (semi) retirement I started with an Aldi sold kit of the 'Cutty Sark' - that I felt compelled to modify a lot.
I followed this with a Billings Boats kit of 'HMS Renown' and a Russian kit by LS Models 'Whaleboat Kseania'.
Now working on Billings Boats 'HMS Bounty'.
Kits to still complete - AL kits of 'HMS Endeavour' and 'HMS Supply' - (eventually).

Welcome Ausguy to the family I see you are in Melb have checked out "float a boat" in Wanterna worth a visit.
Thanks Hoffy. I am not aware of that place - I will try and check it out (on the internet at least - during this lockdown) - much appreciated.

Hallo,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Would be great to see your work, maybe in a building log, you can also start from the actual status....

Likewise. Are you getting a lot of modelling done during our lockdown? :)
Yep pretty much my go to activity if it's not chores. Up to the point now of almost finishing the Schooner and practicing some planking getting ready for my next build, just need to wait for my birthday coming up soon before I can open the new box. Seems like you have plenty to work on.

Hello everyone. I only recently came across your forum and am happy to now be a member.
After (semi) retirement I started with an Aldi sold kit of the 'Cutty Sark' - that I felt compelled to modify a lot.
I followed this with a Billings Boats kit of 'HMS Renown' and a Russian kit by LS Models 'Whaleboat Kseania'.
Kits to still complete - AL kits of 'HMS Endeavour' and 'HMS Supply' - (eventually).
Hallo @AusGuy
we wish you the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

the years are passing by.....
Hallo @AusGuy
we wish you the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back