Hello from Bavaria

Hello everyone,

finally wanted to introduce myself. My name is Robbi. I live in Bavaria/Germany. I have been building historic sailing ships for 46 years now. In the first few years I built various construction kits. Then according to plan since the 1990s. English shipbuilding interests me the most. The focus of my model building activity is the period from 1800-1860. Since 2012 my project is an English 36-gun frigate from 1843. This was sold to the Prussian Navy in 1855. Right now I'm on the main deck gear. Hope here in the forum for a lively exchange among like-minded people.
Best regards
Robbi

BB Seitenansicht.JPG

P1060089.JPG

Hello everyone,

finally wanted to introduce myself. My name is Robbi. I live in Bavaria/Germany. I have been building historic sailing ships for 46 years now. In the first few years I built various construction kits. Then according to plan since the 1990s. English shipbuilding interests me the most. The focus of my model building activity is the period from 1800-1860. Since 2012 my project is an English 36-gun frigate from 1843. This was sold to the Prussian Navy in 1855. Right now I'm on the main deck gear. Hope here in the forum for a lively exchange among like-minded people.
Best regards
Robbi

View attachment 381987

View attachment 381988
Your build is looking great Robbi !
Welcome to the forums !

Jeff

Hallo Robbi,
a warm welcome also from my side - here on board of our forum.

So maybe we know us already from the yearly meeting in Augsburg, we organize from the german forum and the Arbeitskreis.
Your hull is looking very very good - great work
Which scale is the frigate? Hope to see much more of your work (old and new)

Back