Hello from Beaumont Texas USA

Hallo,
would like to send a warm welcome here on board forum and we are happy, that you are part of our active membership.
Looking at your photos showing her sailing, we see the full beauty and elegancy of these fishing schooners. And I guess it is not easy to sail her RC-controlled
Many Thanks for sharing with us

You RC guys and your working sailing boats make me jealous. That skill seems like magic to me. I love admiring the work of others, particularly when it has that magic that makes you wonder "how did they DO that?"

Thumbsup

Hallo,
would like to send a warm welcome here on board forum and we are happy, that you are part of our active membership.
Looking at your photos showing her sailing, we see the full beauty and elegancy of these fishing schooners. And I guess it is not easy to sail her RC-controlled
Many Thanks for sharing with us
Thanks for the welcome. No, she is not easy to sail with such a large sail area, but does handle a relatively stiff breeze. I try to be as close to scale detail as possible but still be functional in RC. There is a lot going on below the deck. I primarily use high torque servos with sprockets and chain to control the sheets on all of my boats...seems to work well.

The site is friendly and inspiring. I am more into RC sailboats but get inspired by the great talent evident on the SOS site. I have posted one of my builds on and off the water on the media page.
Hallo @toliha
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day
Some news from the RC-sailing front? Would be interesting to see once your work on such a model !?!

Back