Hello from Belgium

Good morning all. My name is Marc, I am 68 years old and I live in Belgium (near Brussels).

The desire to build model ships has been present for a long time, but the lack of time (work, family, ...) and the fact of being alone, without advice, held me back.

Since my retirement and thanks to the internet I have built 3 boats (Spirit of Mississippi and the frigate Diana from Occre and the San Nepomuceno from AL).

While surfing, I found this forum which is a real gold mine. I have haunted him for a few months anonymously and I would like to thank the various participants, some of whom are really very educational and meticulous in their explanations.

And so, today, I take the registration step. I am interested in the Vasa (1:65) from Artesania Latina which is, I think, the same as the one from deAgostini.
A big thank you to Paul (dockattner) for his teaching skills and especially his humor. Thanks also to PeterG who provided a list of Vasa build links.

Cordially

Marc

Welcome aboard SOS, Marc, we are glad to have you with us. Would you mind showing us your built models? We have a section on our forum exactly for such a purpose.

A big thank you to all for your welcome.
Regarding the photos of my built models, I must first familiarize myself with the forum, the photos and how to introduce them in the section.;)
Best regards,
Marc

Good morning all. My name is Marc, I am 68 years old and I live in Belgium (near Brussels).

The desire to build model ships has been present for a long time, but the lack of time (work, family, ...) and the fact of being alone, without advice, held me back.

Since my retirement and thanks to the internet I have built 3 boats (Spirit of Mississippi and the frigate Diana from Occre and the San Nepomuceno from AL).

While surfing, I found this forum which is a real gold mine. I have haunted him for a few months anonymously and I would like to thank the various participants, some of whom are really very educational and meticulous in their explanations.

And so, today, I take the registration step. I am interested in the Vasa (1:65) from Artesania Latina which is, I think, the same as the one from deAgostini.
A big thank you to Paul (dockattner) for his teaching skills and especially his humor. Thanks also to PeterG who provided a list of Vasa build links.

Cordially

Marc
Hallo Marc
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum
I am looking forward to see your Vasa in a building log - would be interesting to see

Cordially

Marc
Hallo Marc,
We with you all the best and a happy Birthday

Cordially

Marc
Hallo @MarcD
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back