Hello from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma!

I am a retired USN Chief who builds plastic and resin model kits, primarily WWII and modern. But I also build aircraft, armor, scifi, and even
the occasional auto. Currently working on one of the ships I served on, a CGN. I'm very impressed with the builds I see on here. I consider myself
an average modeler but will post some pictures some time. Thank you!

Welcome Chief from another Okie. I live 30 east of Oklahoma City.

I am retired MSgt from USAF, thanks for your service.

Have fun looking around the many helpful topics here on the forum.

And yes please post a build log of what your building so we can all watch as you go.

Remember if you get stuck, just ask for help, these fine folks are always willing to give their opinion on things.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I am a retired USN Chief who builds plastic and resin model kits, primarily WWII and modern. But I also build aircraft, armor, scifi, and even
the occasional auto. Currently working on one of the ships I served on, a CGN. I'm very impressed with the builds I see on here. I consider myself
Hallo @REO56
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @REO56
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back