Hello from Bulgaria, Italy and Romania

Hello everyone and happy new Year! My name is Momcil, I was born in Bulgaria in 1969. At the age of 8 I moved with family in Italy where I settled, complete all studies and started to work. Currently I am an engineer in the oli&gas industry. In the last three years my company offered to me the possibility to work abroad in Romania. I married a woman from my hometown Sofia, so sometimes I still stay also in Bulgaria. I started modelling at the age of 6 and never stopped!!! By now I have faced a lot of different kind of kits even if in the last 10 years I have focused mainly on AFV and ships (wood and plastic). Currently I am working on the Yamato in 1/450 and started a WIP here. It will be very nice for me to be followed and receive your feedback since I do not belong to any club/association

Averoff.JPGCollection.jpgGolden Hind.jpg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Very good models you are showing us - hope to see soon your actual project, maybe in a building log?

Thank you! I have also started a WIP in the section of plastic kits: it is the Yamato in 1/450 from Hasegawa. This is the model I am currently working on

Hello everyone and happy new Year! My name is Momcil, I was born in Bulgaria in 1969. At the age of 8 I moved with family in Italy where I settled, complete all studies and started to work. Currently I am an engineer in the oli&gas industry. In the last three years my company offered to me the possibility to work abroad in Romania. I married a woman from my hometown Sofia, so sometimes I still stay also in Bulgaria. I started modelling at the age of 6 and never stopped!!! By now I have faced a lot of different kind of kits even if in the last 10 years I have focused mainly on AFV and ships (wood and plastic). Currently I am working on the Yamato in 1/450 and started a WIP here. It will be very nice for me to be followed and receive your feedback since I do not belong to any club/association
Hallo @Momcil
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back