Hello from Canada

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jordan and I have been building ship models going on 40 years now. My interests are anything that floats! I am currently finishing
a wood kit(HMS Grimsby) with Billings' Vasa and Italeri's S-100 Schnellboot waiting in the wings. Purchased the plans for 1/200 Lutzow and am currently collecting parts from around the world for my first scratch build. Not an easy feat as most of you probably know! Anyways, excited to be a part of you forum and looking forward to exchanging knowledge! Photos to come!

Hello Jordan
Also from me a warm welcome to the forum and have fun.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jordan and I have been building ship models going on 40 years now. My interests are anything that floats! I am currently finishing
a wood kit(HMS Grimsby) with Billings' Vasa and Italeri's S-100 Schnellboot waiting in the wings. Purchased the plans for 1/200 Lutzow and am currently collecting parts from around the world for my first scratch build. Not an easy feat as most of you probably know! Anyways, excited to be a part of you forum and looking forward to exchanging knowledge! Photos to come!
Hallo @Jorgob
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back