Hello from Canada

I am retired and live in Richmond BC. I have built three models to date. A Billing’s Fishing Trawler, and King of the Mississippi Paddlewheeler. Newly completed cross sectional of the ESSEX 1800
I look forward to learning and contributing to the form.
Cheer,
Chuck.

Also a warm welcome from my side - I am pretty sure, that you will enjoy the forum and will find a lot of hints and tricks for your modelling.
It would be great if you show us your work, the finished, but also the actual project you are working

G'day Chuck from the Land Downunder
Welcome to our family at SOS. I sure there are many of your siblings here on SOS would love to see some of your models. I for one are one of them. All thr best

A welcome to the forum from my side! What is the most important? Yea, you are correct- having fun! ;)

I am retired and live in Richmond BC. I have built three models to date. A Billing’s Fishing Trawler, and King of the Mississippi Paddlewheeler. Newly completed cross sectional of the ESSEX 1800
Cheer,
Chuck.
Hallo @CVaugeois
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Cheer,
Chuck.
Hallo Chuck alias @CVaugeois
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back