Hello From Canton Ohio

Hello! I am from Canton Ohio and have been working on the San Francisco for the last few months. This site has been an invaluable tool in my endeavor to build the AL San Francisco Kit I received upon retiring 8 years ago from teaching. I am amazed at the talent and knowledge on this site. Thanks for providing help and advice for novice ship builders such as me.

Hello! I am from Canton Ohio and have been working on the San Francisco for the last few months. This site has been an invaluable tool in my endeavor to build the AL San Francisco Kit I received upon retiring 8 years ago from teaching. I am amazed at the talent and knowledge on this site. Thanks for providing help and advice for novice ship builders such as me.
Many Thanks for your kind words about our forum.....
Sending a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard the forums.

Search around and have fun.

Based on profile photo, you have a small full scale ship to sail. Fun for you and youth!

Hallo @RBarr
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @RBarr
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back