Hello from Canton Ticino - Switzerland -

Viconago, Varese (IT) - Vezio, Canton Ticino (CH)
Hello everyone, I'm Piero Bastianelli born in Rome but moved to Canton Ticino - Switzerland - 6 years ago ... for love! Even at the age of 70 you can meet a soul mate, right? I started this wonderful hobby at the age of 13 when I decided to build Christopher Columbus' St. Maria, for the final tests of the secondary school, starting from construction plans. Today I meet your forum for my interest in the YuanQuing Bluenose which, I understand, I can buy it through you or whoever for you. Is it possible to have more information about it?
Soon!
Piero

Hello everyone, I'm Piero Bastianelli born in Rome but moved to Canton Ticino - Switzerland - 6 years ago ... for love! Even at the age of 70 you can meet a soul mate, right? I started this wonderful hobby at the age of 13 when I decided to build Christopher Columbus' St. Maria, for the final tests of the secondary school, starting from construction plans. Today I meet your forum for my interest in the YuanQuing Bluenose which, I understand, I can buy it through you or whoever for you. Is it possible to have more information about it?
Soon!
Piero
Hi Piero,
Via the YQ-BN shipping by Heinrich, I found your introduction. For finding soulmates, your are here on the SoS in the right place.
I see you are living now in the Swiss Ticino. By the next update from the BN-list, I will change Italy in Switzerland? Or do you, as a (proud) Italian, want it stays on 'Italy'?
Regards, Peter

Hi Piero,
Via the YQ-BN shipping by Heinrich, I found your introduction. For finding soulmates, your are here on the SoS in the right place.
I see you are living now in the Swiss Ticino. By the next update from the BN-list, I will change Italy in Switzerland? Or do you, as a (proud) Italian, want it stays on 'Italy'?
Regards, Peter

Hi Peter,
Yes I'm a proud Italian (old) guy and I'm living in Italy very close to the border with Canton Ticino (CH). I spend some days there with my other half part of my heart but my own home is here, in Italy. So, please, leave the "Italian flag" on my account.

All the best!

Piero

Hi Peter,
Yes I'm a proud Italian (old) guy and I'm living in Italy very close to the border with Canton Ticino (CH). I spend some days there with my other half part of my heart but my own home is here, in Italy. So, please, leave the "Italian flag" on my account.

All the best!

Piero
I will not change anything about the BN list. The flag at your account is of no use to me. What I understood is that your IP address has been checked.
Regards, Peter

I will not change anything about the BN list. The flag at your account is of no use to me. What I understood is that your IP address has been checked.
Regards, Peter

Thank you Peter for your replay!
Yes, my IP address changes depending on where I am ... Italy to Switzerland and vice versa. And I know you can't change the flag from the account, mine was just a joke!

Have a nice day!

Piero

A little desciption of my lab where I spend half time of my life when I stay in Switzerland. It is an old farmhouse of about 200 years that my Master Chief Petty Officier made me available to set up my "particolar toys". My brother-in-law installed a solar panel on the roof of the right size to have light and run all my tools. The local electricity company asked about CHF 6,000 just to bring the line ... and to say that the farmhouse is downtown in the village ... so I said "Well, see you later ...". The solar panel works 24/24 hours so I have no problems! You might ask me: does he also work at night? and the answer is: yes, in Switzerland you can do everything ... even have the sun at night! You just have to pay ...

IMG_20211226_111935_786.jpgIMG_20211226_111954_982.jpgIMG_20211226_105511_279.jpgIMG_20211226_105156_337.jpg

Last edited:
WOW Piero - that work space of yours is exquisite. I love the atmosphere that it exudes and on top of that, it gives a brand new definition to the phrase "man cave"! What is the modern-looking speedboat/ cabin cruiser that you are working on? Is that from a kit?

Back