Hello from Cape Cod

Hello from Cape Cod, Mass, land of road salt and rusty cars! Hope you are all well.
I am retired, 77 years young, and keep getting banished to the basement to work on my Connie (Revell 1/96) or 1/350 Titanic, to get "out of the way". So in order to enjoy this hobby, I just tease the little lady to get banished! Oh yes, and we will be celebrating our 48th this week.
After these two are finished I hope to get the 1/200 Titanic.
the biggest problem I seem to have is...losing parts!

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Another Connie builder!!! Welcome aboard!!
Got the spar deck in, waiting for HiS carronade carriages, and also ordered belaying pins as those little plastic nibbins Revell calls belay pins like to snap! I used Scale Decks on this model, they look great. Also considering the sail set, furled, from HiS Too. He doesn't stock furled but will make them for you. He has some for the Cutty Sark.
I also have a second Connie kit that I am starting while waiting for the gun carriages...due around the end of August. Hopefully having learned from the goofs on the first on, the second one will come out a little better.

In contact with HiS and he states that he will make a set of furled sails for the Constitution if wanted. Waiting to see what the cost would be.
Got the 11320 Titanic hull painted, waiting on the scale deck for that one.

Back