Hello from China

Thank the administrator for allowing me to join the forum.
I live in southern China. It is difficult for me to communicate in English, but I will try my best.
My interest in ship models began when I was a child. About 15 years ago, I quit my job as an electrical engineer and put myself into the modeler industry. My friends and I co-founded a small studio, mainly for model fans to make some processing support, provide some timber and spare parts, and then design some ship model kits, about a year or so will launch one.
In China, there are not many people who like wooden ship models, and it is not easy to find some data and information about ancient sailing ships. Fortunately, I found Ships of scale, through the Internet, which is a really unforgettable forum. I hope to be able to communicate with everyone.

Last edited:
Thank the administrator for allowing me to join the forum.
I live in southern China. It is difficult for me to communicate in English, but I will try my best.
My interest in ship models began when I was a child. About 15 years ago, I quit my job as an electrical engineer and put myself into the modeler industry. My friends and I co-founded a small studio, mainly for model fans to make some processing support, provide some timber and spare parts, and then design some ship model kits, about a year or so will launch one.
In China, there are not many people who like wooden ship models, and it is not easy to find some data and information about ancient sailing ships. Fortunately, I found Ships of scale, through the Internet, which is a really unforgettable forum. I hope to be able to communicate with everyone.
Hello, glad you decided to start a design company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, enjoy the forum, we are all very friendly, it will be nice to see some of your models,

best regards john,

谢谢大家,我的英语真的很不好,幸运的是,我们现在有了一个更可靠的翻译软件,以便我可以在论坛上发布主题;)
google translation:
Thank you, my English is really bad. Fortunately, we now have a more reliable translation software so that I can post the theme on the forum ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back