Hello from Cincinnati Ohio

Just a small post.I am a retired engineering designer from GE aircraft. I have had many hobbies ship modeling being one. I now find myself having to get rid of a lot of things that I have accumulated over the years. I have a number of ship modeling books that I need to make go away. One of whitch is Construction and fitting of a English Man of War.along with some Hanan books and The Fully Framed Model HMS Swan Class. If anyone id interested let me know and I will post a full list of what I have in the correct location of the forum. I am not really trying to sell anyone in my area is welcome to them.
Thanks guy hope this introduction is not to inappropriate

Lonnie

Just a small post.I am a retired engineering designer from GE aircraft. I have had many hobbies ship modeling being one. I now find myself having to get rid of a lot of things that I have accumulated over the years. I have a number of ship modeling books that I need to make go away. One of whitch is Construction and fitting of a English Man of War.along with some Hanan books and The Fully Framed Model HMS Swan Class. If anyone id interested let me know and I will post a full list of what I have in the correct location of the forum. I am not really trying to sell anyone in my area is welcome to them.
Thanks guy hope this introduction is not to inappropriate

Lonnie
Hallo Lonnie alias @sc351cobra
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back