Hello from Cincinnati

My wife and I have more than a few things in common. We’re both AB-, she’s got rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune condition, I’ve got a different autoimmune… MS. We met at work, sitting in a live microwave/satellite truck for days on end you can’t help but talk about things in common… she knew a bunch of the same people that I knew from different times and places. Tv news is a rather small club. We also have our son and that’s a really good thing. He too obviously is AB- and an amazing guitarist and performer. But I’m the only model builder in the family.
LOL I have an older Epiphone 6 string, a Fender 12 string and a Martin Ukelele.

My wife and I have more than a few things in common. We’re both AB-, she’s got rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune condition, I’ve got a different autoimmune… MS. We met at work, sitting in a live microwave/satellite truck for days on end you can’t help but talk about things in common… she knew a bunch of the same people that I knew from different times and places. Tv news is a rather small club. We also have our son and that’s a really good thing. He too obviously is AB- and an amazing guitarist and performer. But I’m the only model builder in the family.
To paraphrase Cassidy Hutchenson: "Not every successful man is a great man, but every successful [family man] is undoubtedly a great man." ;)
Pete

Back