Hello from Colorado!

My name is Troy, I love building models of all types. Primarily, aircraft, semi trucks and now the Heller HMS Victory. I also have a fairly decent size model railroad in our basement. So, like most of you my endeavors in the hobby world are not inexpensive. I have been tinkering with Victory for several years, aquiring parts and such and tons of study on how to go about this build. I just joined and have been looking at the work on this site..... Amazing!! I hope to start posting my progress soon. My kit of Victory seems to be ok as far as quality, except for the stern... The details in the gallery were blemished in the mold and I have had to remove them. Shape Ways has been able to help with parts for the gallery except for the side galleries balusters... They are too small... I am trying to work with the designer and see if we can come up with a solution. If anyone has an alternative source for those parts in the proper scale please let me know!
That's it for now and thanks for your time!

Troy

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am looking forward to see your project of the HMS Victory, maybe in a building log. So we can assist you as much as possible.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am looking forward to see your project of the HMS Victory, maybe in a building log. So we can assist you as much as possible.
Thanks ! I would love too. I am thinking of using wood as well in this build. May not stick to the usual colors either.. I want to create a Victory of my own. Still HMS Victory, but I with my choices of finishes..

Thoughts?

Troy

Back