Hello from Copenhagen Denmark

I am a retired old sailor and other things. In the past I have been doing some plastic models, but most recently I got my hands on a crashed Royal Louis wooden model (bow sprit and fore mast broken and some cannons missing). It is now fine and the rigging reconstructed. Now I will see what my next project will be. Regards, Bo

royal louis.jpg

I am a retired old sailor and other things. In the past I have been doing some plastic models, but most recently I got my hands on a crashed Royal Louis wooden model (bow sprit and fore mast broken and some cannons missing). It is now fine and the rigging reconstructed. Now I will see what my next project will be. Regards, Bo
Hallo Bo alias @bohammer
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
Looking forward to see your next project, already some ideas?

Hallo @bohammer
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @bohammer
Birthday-Cake

View attachment 208017
Hallo @bohammer
Birthday-Cake

Back