Hello from Denmark

I am new to this site, but old in age! I now have the time for trying to build a model ship kit the "correct way". For my birthday (78 years) my mother in law (!) gave me Occre: Apostol Phillipe - a model I look forward to build. In my younger days I have build Billing Boats: Wasa - not with a very good result (except for the hull) so this time I will use the expertise and inspiration from the community when necessary...
Major 6

Welcome to the SoS forums, lots to see and learn here.

Use the search to check if others have built the kit your thinking of. If others have started a blog, it can be very helpful to others to see possible problems and how to fix issues the kit may have.

And please start your own build log so we can enjoy following along with your build.

You may notice by flags of those replying to your posts that many are near you in your part of the small world we live in. Isn't the internet grand to closing distances.

I am new to this site, but old in age! I now have the time for trying to build a model ship kit the "correct way". For my birthday (78 years) my mother in law (!) gave me Occre: Apostol Phillipe - a model I look forward to build. In my younger days I have build Billing Boats: Wasa - not with a very good result (except for the hull) so this time I will use the expertise and inspiration from the community when necessary...
Major 6
Hallo Major6,
you have a really nice mother in law - a very nice older lady
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Would be great to see your project in a building log ....

Thank You to everybody who welcomed me in this forum. I don't think I have the skills to justify a build log, but I certainly enjoy to watch (and learn) from the few logs I have visited up and until now. Impressive work!

Thank You to everybody who welcomed me in this forum. I don't think I have the skills to justify a build log, but I certainly enjoy to watch (and learn) from the few logs I have visited up and until now. Impressive work!
Every building log is very welcome, from a beginner up to the professional - the members can learn from both

Major 6
Welcome and have fun with your new build

Welcome to the SOS. Everybody and anybody can do a build log with a lot of pics---we love to follow work even if you do not think you are very good. It all is a learning experience.

Back