Hello from Eastern Shore of Va.

I bought a few kits from China 2 years ago. Started them but never finished them. Started working on them again first of the year. I have completed 6DSCF4663.JPGDSCF4667.JPGDSCF4670.JPGDSCF4676.JPGDSCF4682.JPGDSCF4686.JPGDSCF4687 (1).JPG so far. Working on a China Black Pearl 1:130 now & Model Shipways Pinnace. I have 4 more china hits coming & just bought Model Shipways HMS Bounty Launch 1;16. I am also waiting for Artesania King Of The Mississippi Paddle Steamer 1:80. I will be busy for long time. This is a great site. I have found a lot of info that has helped.

Boddy, welcome aboard the best place on the web for all things ships of any kind.

Have fun, look around check out the many helpful discussions on all part of ship work.

Your kits look good, we all learn and improve our work as we grow in knowledge of the hobby.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I bought a few kits from China 2 years ago. Started them but never finished them. Started working on them again first of the year. I have completed 6 so far. Working on a China Black Pearl 1:130 now & Model Shipways Pinnace. I have 4 more china hits coming & just bought Model Shipways HMS Bounty Launch 1;16. I am also waiting for Artesania King Of The Mississippi Paddle Steamer 1:80. I will be busy for long time. This is a great site. I have found a lot of info that has helped.
Hallo @boddyb
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I bought a few kits from China 2 years ago. Started them but never finished them. Started working on them again first of the year. I have completed 6 so far. Working on a China Black Pearl 1:130 now & Model Shipways Pinnace. I have 4 more china hits coming & just bought Model Shipways HMS Bounty Launch 1;16. I am also waiting for Artesania King Of The Mississippi Paddle Steamer 1:80. I will be busy for long time. This is a great site. I have found a lot of info that has helped.
Hallo @boddyb
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back