Hello from Eastern Tennessee

I'm Tom and I am originally from NYC. I have been building ship models since about 1980. This is my first forum. I have built or restored several model ships through the years, with long lapses in my ship modeling activity due to several life events including several moves to Italy in connection with my employment as a Ship Surveyor for the DOD. Back in in 1982, I started a scratch build of a 1/24 scale 32 ft. Ketch rig yacht that I had the good fortune to visit during that time. I have always intended to finish this project but “life gets in the way” as they say. The current pandemic has given me the opportunity to focus on that old model and it is finally finished! I’ve attached a couple of photographs. Thank you all for being here, I am glad to be a member.

Rosa II 1.jpgRosa II 4.jpgRosa II 5.jpg

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Great looking model - very good metal works

Welcome to the forum Tom and congratulations on completing a very fine model

Kind Regards

Nigel

Welcome to you also, great model work you have completed.

Keep us updated on what your working on.

There is a lot to learn and review on the many forum posts and areas.

Welcome, pretty model, do you have plans for a new project, if so, good luck, greetings-

I'm Tom and I am originally from NYC. I have been building ship models since about 1980. This is my first forum. I have built or restored several model ships through the years, with long lapses in my ship modeling activity due to several life events including several moves to Italy in connection with my employment as a Ship Surveyor for the DOD. Back in in 1982, I started a scratch build of a 1/24 scale 32 ft. Ketch rig yacht that I had the good fortune to visit during that time. I have always intended to finish this project but “life gets in the way” as they say. The current pandemic has given me the opportunity to focus on that old model and it is finally finished! I’ve attached a couple of photographs. Thank you all for being here, I am glad to be a member.
Hallo @Tom P
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Tom P
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Tom P
Birthday-Cake

Back