Hello from France

Hello. I am French. My name is Luc and I am 67 years old. I haven't actually built a lot of boats ; but I'm more interested in drawing them in 3D. I have been drawing since 1997 with "Rhinoceros" software. I have several 3D drawings in progress: the CSS Virginia, the Russian G-5 torpedo boat and also a small 1950 ice boat from South Bay-USA: the "Scoot" I registered on your site to also learn and discover all the diversity of your projects.
You will excuse me for my bad English that I speak badly ; I use the google translator.
Thank you for welcoming me to your forum.
Luke

Hello. I am French. My name is Luc and I am 67 years old. I haven't actually built a lot of boats ; but I'm more interested in drawing them in 3D. I have been drawing since 1997 with "Rhinoceros" software. I have several 3D drawings in progress: the CSS Virginia, the Russian G-5 torpedo boat and also a small 1950 ice boat from South Bay-USA: the "Scoot" I registered on your site to also learn and discover all the diversity of your projects.
You will excuse me for my bad English that I speak badly ; I use the google translator.
Luke
Hi Luc &welcome. You,have come to the right place for advice and information. I learned how to murder the French language as a schoolboy, now I leave it to google.

Bienvenue à SOS, salutations de Norvège, traduites avec google.

Hallo Luc,
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Luke
Hallo Luc alias @Albatros
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake
How is your drawing works going? Maybe you show us some actual project(s) in this topic:

Luke
Hallo Luke alias @Albatros
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Luke
Albatros,
Welcome aboard.
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 8.16.22 PM.png
We sure can use your help in our forum.

Back