Hello from France !

Hello ! I am a 67 years old modelist from France and my preferences rounds around the French Louis XIV "Royale". I started in the eighties and my usual predilection scale is 1/75th. I am used to work "out of scratch" by using the (old) monographies edited by "Association des Amis du Musée de la Marine". I was quite clever as for carving wood until a stupid accident occured to my right hand, when three fingers have been almost cut. All this was (more or less) repaired by the surgeon and I had to support many operations for fixing those fingers. As the present moment (and after a long reeducation), I became somehow "left handed". I am now retired and I am looking again for a new project, maybe at the 1/48th scale.

Thank you Jim ; added with some old vintage Jamaïcan rhum, I have also "moderna" into my blood !

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Hello ! I am a 67 years old modelist from France and my preferences rounds around the French Louis XIV "Royale". I started in the eighties and my usual predilection scale is 1/75th. I am used to work "out of scratch" by using the (old) monographies edited by "Association des Amis du Musée de la Marine". I was quite clever as for carving wood until a stupid accident occured to my right hand, when three fingers have been almost cut. All this was (more or less) repaired by the surgeon and I had to support many operations for fixing those fingers. As the present moment (and after a long reeducation), I became somehow "left handed". I am now retired and I am looking again for a new project, maybe at the 1/48th scale.
Hallo @empathry
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back