Hello from Gilbert, AZ

I'm not new to modeling and in fact I started making plastic models about age 12. I remember Monogram Models and always felt the Revell kits better but out of my financial wherewithal. After years of life containing career, marriage, children. I got married at 48 and had twin daughters at 58. I needed a hobby to keep me on track. Having the best woman ever encouraged me to follow a dream and I did. I bought a 1962 fuel injected Corvette to restore. 20 years and many restored cars later it was time to retire so I sold everything and we moved to Gilbert. My daughters are gone one just graduated from ASU as an Electrical Engineer and now on to her masters in RF Engineering. The other took a different path and is now back in school. Yippee!!! We all take our own paths. All that now left me needing a hobby and on a road trip we stopped Oxnard and visited the Channel Islands Maritime Museum and I was awestruck with the Edward Marple models and his work space. You must go and visit its just amazing. Being a novice I said I can do that so a new hobby was started.

I hope all will enjoy my posts and I will always have positive and constructive comments
Regards
Will

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Back