Hello from Greece

Hello!
My name is John and i am from Greece. Nice to meet you all, i discovered this site some days ago, and it's wonderful !!!!
So far i have made USS Indianapolis 1/200 from paper (company Modelik) and HMS Mercury 1/130 from Shipyard (paper again).
The scale of the last is due to a friend who gave me a copy of his own kit , but instead of A3, he gave me at A4:p:p:p:p.

I am thinking for my next model, HMS Victory 1/96 from Shipyard.
Nice to meet you again!!

Welcome aboard SOS, certainly we are happy you joined us. We have many members completed or still building their models from cardboard kits or scratch. If you don't mind, we would love to see your completed models. We have a dedicated section on our forum. Anyway...welcome again, and enjoy!

Thank you!

Unfortunately the images need a lot of work to posted, but for the moment these are some:

HMS Mercury (Shipyard) (my first attempt on sailing ships, unfortunately the rigging blocks are out of scale)
_DSC3368-2.jpg_DSC3370.jpg

USS Indianapolis (Modelik) (focus stacked images)
Untitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpg
Untitled3.jpgUntitled4.jpg

arrow.png I just found an image from Bolzano (JSC) (again focus stacked image) (unfinished)
test2.jpg

Hallo John,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
would be very interesting to see your actual work in a building log ......

Thank you all!!

would be very interesting to see your actual work in a building log ......

Actually i bought Shipyard's HMS Victory 1/96 but i don't intent to start it until the next months as i am trying to think about every step and solve most if not all potential problems i can figure out in order to be as prepeared as i can for this magnificent model

dear John
welcome aboard, The models you have built and presented here are very impressive, happy to join you so we can learn and share them all

Hello!
My name is John and i am from Greece. Nice to meet you all, i discovered this site some days ago, and it's wonderful !!!!
So far i have made USS Indianapolis 1/200 from paper (company Modelik) and HMS Mercury 1/130 from Shipyard (paper again).
The scale of the last is due to a friend who gave me a copy of his own kit , but instead of A3, he gave me at A4:p:p:p:p.

I am thinking for my next model, HMS Victory 1/96 from Shipyard.
Nice to meet you again!!
Hallo @IoannisK
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back