Hello from Grenoble, France

Fred is on the deck!
Thank you for welcoming me to this forum.
I live in Grenoble (France) where I work as a computer engineer.
Model shipbuilding has been my passion for quite a few years but I still have things to learn and I have not yet taken the step of scratch construction. I usually just improve kits.
I am currently building my 22nd model, the Confederacy of Model Shipway. I will post pictures of its construction in the right forum as well as pictures of the models already made.
My English is not always perfect, thanks to Google Translate which helps me often but not too much for technical marine vocabulary. I hope, however, that I am not too mistaken. As the Confederacy notice is in English, I am learning translations of many words.
Regards.
Fred

Fred welcome aboard.
How about showing us some of your already built models.
Your future posting of the “Confederacy”model build log will be something we all are looking for.

Fred is on the deck!
Thank you for welcoming me to this forum.
I live in Grenoble (France) where I work as a computer engineer.
Model shipbuilding has been my passion for quite a few years but I still have things to learn and I have not yet taken the step of scratch construction. I usually just improve kits.
I am currently building my 22nd model, the Confederacy of Model Shipway. I will post pictures of its construction in the right forum as well as pictures of the models already made.
My English is not always perfect, thanks to Google Translate which helps me often but not too much for technical marine vocabulary. I hope, however, that I am not too mistaken. As the Confederacy notice is in English, I am learning translations of many words.
Regards.
Fred
Hallo Fred,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
We would be very happy to see some of your finished works (22 models are a lot!!) and also to see your actual project of the Confederacy in a building log.
I am looking forward to your upcoming posts and topics.
BTW: My english is also not perfect, who cares....... important here is our common hobby and the friendship......

Back