Hello from Hampshire, England

Hi all , I'm new to ship/boat building.Had several kits as a kid and absolutely loved the whole process. I have been mini painting the past couple of years (mainly bolt action and Napoleonics. Taking a break from that for a while. At the moment I'm trying to rescue a HMS Victory that I put together without any planning. I have purchased a Academy 1/400 RMS Titanic but won't start on that until the Victory is painted and looking half decent. Hopefully the wealth of experience on here will inspire and help me on my way .
Thanks
Carl
ps I'm an ex submariner

Hallo Carl
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi all , I'm new to ship/boat building.Had several kits as a kid and absolutely loved the whole process. I have been mini painting the past couple of years (mainly bolt action and Napoleonics. Taking a break from that for a while. At the moment I'm trying to rescue a HMS Victory that I put together without any planning. I have purchased a Academy 1/400 RMS Titanic but won't start on that until the Victory is painted and looking half decent. Hopefully the wealth of experience on here will inspire and help me on my way .
Thanks
Carl
ps I'm an ex submariner
Hallo @carlw
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back