hello from italy

Hello everybody. My name is Antonio and I am (in a few days) 65 years old.
I live in Padua, Italy, a beautiful city in the Veneto region near Venice. I am happy to have registered on this site. There is a lot of educational material and several construction techniques that are very useful for those with this passion. I started doing ship modeling many years ago with the Santa Maria di Colombo. Then I built USS Constitution after this I took the Aeropiccola kit: Santisima Madre. When I arrived at the tree I stopped and suspended for the arrival of my first daughter and the beginning of my professional activity. COVID forced me home and so I finished Santisima Madre. Aeropiccola is gone and the construction tables weren't enough to build a quality model so I had to read and document myself. Now I have finished the model and I think I have done a good job. The passion has returned and and I would like to work on something more challenging so I bought Vanguard by Victory Amati Kit.
A warm greeting.
P.s.: sorry for my terrible english.

IMG_8162.jpgIMG_8163.jpgIMG_8169.jpgIMG_8160.jpgIMG_8171.jpg

Hallo Antonio,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
Your model is looking very good :cool:
I am very happy to see, that you already started the building log of your work on the HMS Vanguard - this will be very interesting to see....

Hello everybody. My name is Antonio and I am (in a few days) 65 years old.
I live in Padua, Italy, a beautiful city in the Veneto region near Venice. I am happy to have registered on this site. There is a lot of educational material and several construction techniques that are very useful for those with this passion. I started doing ship modeling many years ago with the Santa Maria di Colombo. Then I built USS Constitution after this I took the Aeropiccola kit: Santisima Madre. When I arrived at the tree I stopped and suspended for the arrival of my first daughter and the beginning of my professional activity. COVID forced me home and so I finished Santisima Madre. Aeropiccola is gone and the construction tables weren't enough to build a quality model so I had to read and document myself. Now I have finished the model and I think I have done a good job. The passion has returned and and I would like to work on something more challenging so I bought Vanguard by Victory Amati Kit.
A warm greeting.
P.s.: sorry for my terrible english.
Hallo Antonio, alias @Antonio Lucenti
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Thank you very much.
May all of you always have the wind in your stern, may the sun shine in your face, and may the wind of destiny take you up to dance with the stars.

I finished Santisima madre and for my birthday I started Vanguard.
I’ll send you some photos.

IMG_8351.jpegIMG_8345.jpegIMG_8344.jpegIMG_8354.jpegIMG_8384.jpegIMG_8398 3.jpegIMG_8396 3.jpeg

Thank you very much.
May all of you always have the wind in your stern, may the sun shine in your face, and may the wind of destiny take you up to dance with the stars.

I finished Santisima madre and for my birthday I started Vanguard.
I’ll send you some photos.

View attachment 236603View attachment 236604View attachment 236605View attachment 236606View attachment 236607View attachment 236608View attachment 236609
It would be very interesting to see your Vanguard in a building log - would be great to follow..... :cool:
BTW: Your Santisima is looking very good Thumbsup

Back