Hello from jjmarc57

Hello All,

I am french living in England, I was a project manager in Car industry around the world.
I am retired and I start the Sovereign of the seas of Sergal Mantua.
I come in this forum to show my progress and I would appreciate receiving your comments and being able to ask questions on how to make this model if I encounter problems.

A bientot,
Jean-Marc

Hello Jean-Mark, and welcome aboard SOS! We are glad you found us. The best way to show your work, and get help (if needed), is to start your own build log. Please follow the link below.

Hallo Jean-Marc,
we are happy that you found our site and decided to be a member of our friendly forum.
The best is to start a building log, showing your progress on the model and we will be happy to help and assist when ever necessary and requested.

Jean-Marc, welcome to SOS, hope you start a build log for your model of Sovereign of the Sea, I will follow.
Greetings from Norway-

Hello All,

I am french living in England, I was a project manager in Car industry around the world.
I am retired and I start the Sovereign of the seas of Sergal Mantua.
I come in this forum to show my progress and I would appreciate receiving your comments and being able to ask questions on how to make this model if I encounter problems.

A bientot,
Jean-Marc
Hallo Jean-Marc alias @jjmarc57
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Would be great to see your Sovereign of the Seas in a building log...

Welcome to SOS, Jean-Marc.!! We are happy to have you here. As others have said, it is always best to start a build log. If or when you need to ask a question, it is easy to see where you are in the build. And, pictures are always a better way to show a problem area.
Pictures.!! We love pictures.! Lots of pictures.!!

Again, welcome..

Back