Hello from Lincoln, Ne.

Hi all. Kind of a newbie here. I've built the Revel Constitution twice. Ive been modeling, mostly armor, some aircraft, scifi and figures for 40+ years. This is a new adventure to me. Im half way through the San Francisco II cross section, and came across this site doing research for my ZHL Black Pearl I just purchased. Already tons of information and friendly people. Thank you for letting me join a new world of a hobby I cant really afford. Lol

Welcome aboard buddy to the fascinating world of model ships.
As soon as you build your first ship you will be wanting to build more.

Welcome aboard SOS!! Hope you will start a build log of either of your project. We will try to help you in case you will need one. :)

Hello and welcome aboard the forums.

Please start a build log on your cross section so we can all follow along.

TK5028, do you have any other hobbies, like following Star Wars....or Model Railroading.

Hello and welcome aboard the forums.

Please start a build log on your cross section so we can all follow along.

TK5028, do you have any other hobbies, like following Star Wars....or Model Railroading.
Bwaaa haaaa haaa.... I am a total Star Wars geek. I have posters, figures, Funko Pops, ect... All over my apartment. I have a set of Stormtrooper armor, and currently working on a Tuskin raider and Mandorlian costumes. I still do plastic armor, was into RC helicopters and love guns and target shooting. I have way too many hobbies. Lol

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
Would be great if you start a building log of your project

Hi all. Kind of a newbie here. I've built the Revel Constitution twice. Ive been modeling, mostly armor, some aircraft, scifi and figures for 40+ years. This is a new adventure to me. Im half way through the San Francisco II cross section, and came across this site doing research for my ZHL Black Pearl I just purchased. Already tons of information and friendly people. Thank you for letting me join a new world of a hobby I cant really afford. Lol
Hallo @TK5028
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back