Hello from Los Angeles

Hi, I’ve been building mainly WWI biplanes and armour for the last five years, but when I was young I built the old Revell 1/96 USS Constitution. That was quite a project for a 10 year old and I haven’t attempted to build a ship since. I’ve always wanted to get back to building a sailing ship so I just ordered a paper model of the HMS Enterprise from Shipyard. I’ve been so impressed with Bonden’s build thread of the sister ship HMS Mercury, also from Shipyard. His thread will be very helpful with my build. Thanks for having me here in this forum!

-George

9C696AAE-D4CE-41C9-A972-17F9FAC9270C.jpeg

Thanks, Dave! Sure I’ll have plenty of questions and judging by the high quality of work I’ve seen here, I’m sure they’ll be answered.

Hallo George,
a warm welcome also from my side ....... Hope to see your HMS Enterprize in a building log

Welcome aboard SOS, George! I really like paper (cardboard) models from 'Shipyard'(used to be Szkutnik). It is amazing how they look, once build. As Uwe said, looking forward to your build log. I am reserving my seat for sure. :)

Back