Hello from Luxembourg

Hi,
I have recently restarted my 7 years old attempt at scratch building a cross section model of the cutter Alert. At the time I only had the building board, keel and the frames finished. Since the first attempt wasn't that satisfying and I was stuck, I decided to join the forum and hope I can find some answers, ideas and guidance for my build. I don't have any pics of the build process so far, only one showing the actual state with the new building board, keel and frames.

EA7EF88C-39B5-4984-A999-EE3A6E58E7EA.jpegDC84246E-B5CC-47A6-9456-69ACEF609E43.jpegEE1A1225-E2D7-44FB-96A0-14D58E85131F.jpeg

Welcome on board SOS! We are glad you joined us! Looks like the Alert will be a dominant build for some time soon. We will begin a group build from the kit can be obtained from Trident Model studio.

Thank You.
I have read the review and project thread of the Trident Alert. I would be interested in this kit after I had some more experience in scratch building the cross section.
As I understand the kit is not available yet?!

Welcome, exciting building you have started, I want to follow along, greetings-

Thank You all.
I would like to read through those hundreds of interesting threads but I don't think I live long enough to do that
Maybe I should concentrate on the cross section builds for a start

Thank You all.
I would like to read through those hundreds of interesting threads but I don't think I live long enough to do that
Maybe I should concentrate on the cross section builds for a start
I agree with you about reading all the threads. I find reading them with my morning coffee a better use of my time than reading the local newspaper.

Jan

Back