Hello from Massachusetts, USA

I am finally diving into a ship model I have wanted to build for a long time - The Oliver Cromwell from H.Hahn plans.
I purchased the plans about 15 years ago, harvested pear wood from some trees in my yard that got damaged in a snow storm. The wood has been aging in my utility room, in rough cut shape for 11 years...And that is as far as I got.
When I realized I am not going to mill the wood to make the frames Harold Hahn style, I dug into the wallet and bought the kit from The Lumberyard. And now I wait...
I have built several boat models to varying levels of "good" and I now feel ready to build the OC. I hope I can do it justice.

I am finally diving into a ship model I have wanted to build for a long time - The Oliver Cromwell from H.Hahn plans.
I purchased the plans about 15 years ago, harvested pear wood from some trees in my yard that got damaged in a snow storm. The wood has been aging in my utility room, in rough cut shape for 11 years...And that is as far as I got.
When I realized I am not going to mill the wood to make the frames Harold Hahn style, I dug into the wallet and bought the kit from The Lumberyard. And now I wait...
I have built several boat models to varying levels of "good" and I now feel ready to build the OC. I hope I can do it justice.
Hallo @TomHobby
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back