Hello from Montreal, Canada.

Hey, everybody,
Thank you for welcoming me on SOS. When one of my uncles finished a model of the Soleil Royal in the 80's, I promised myself that I would do the same because I thought the model was beautiful and it would be a great hobby. After several moves and different countries, my poor model always followed me but was never finished. Worse, with the multiple moves, the children, the work and what not...my model got worse. Without any experience but with more time than before, I plan to finish it sooner or later, especially since I have found a lot of interesting informations on SOS and on the internet. I take this opportunity to ask you all if you have any useful links about the Danish 18th century navy, because I'm not convinced that the colors and some plans Billings wants us to apply on the model are the right ones. I will soon be posting pictures of my model. Thanks again.

WELCOME TED TO SOS, THERIS A SIGHT FOR DANISH NAVY BUILDS LOTS OF ORIGINAL PLANS IT IS CALLED ARKLINER I THINK JUST NOT A COMPUTER GUY SO I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GIVE YOU A LINK. GOD BLESS BE SAFE Don

a warm welcome also from my side
Refering the Norske Love, please take a look at the topic made by Michael, alias @Mickey-63
and

I am looking forward to see your project - hopefully in building log

Back