Hello from New York

Hi, my name is Michael. I built models in my teens and then got back into it about 12 years ago. I've been building real space, Sci-Fi and cars mostly. My love of the Titanic has brought me to this forum. I'm planning on building a Minicraft 1/350 Titanic kit and will be using Photo Etch parts and wood decking from Scale Decks. Building ships is new to me so I'm hoping to learn from the members here. I've already looked through some amazing build threads here and can't wait to get started on my own build. Thanks for giving me a chance to be a member here.

Hallo Michael,
a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
Would be interesting to see your building process in a building log...... and if you have any problems or need hints - we have a lot of good and freindly modelers here who will help and assist as much as possible......
I am looking forward to see your Titanic

Hi, my name is Michael. I built models in my teens and then got back into it about 12 years ago. I've been building real space, Sci-Fi and cars mostly. My love of the Titanic has brought me to this forum. I'm planning on building a Minicraft 1/350 Titanic kit and will be using Photo Etch parts and wood decking from Scale Decks. Building ships is new to me so I'm hoping to learn from the members here. I've already looked through some amazing build threads here and can't wait to get started on my own build. Thanks for giving me a chance to be a member here.
Hallo Michael alias @crowe-t
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @crowe-t
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back