Hello from NJ

Hi all,
I am glad to be aboard, thank you. I've been viewing this site for a few weeks and thought it time to introduce myself. First I must say how astounded I am at the level of knowledge and skill on this site. Quite a breath of "fresh air". I am also surprised at the availability in general of the information regarding ships of sail from centuries ago. Like discovering a new world.

Hobby wise I am currently not a ship builder so I can't contribute to the knowledge base here but I do have the desire to scratch build a White Fleet era ship in the future. So for now I will take it all in as I follow builds on this site.

regards,
Paul

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Enjoy the time

Paul, I’m glad you de sided to join.
WELCOME ABOARD.
It won’t be long till your model ship enthusiasm grow just by watching all the great builds in SOS.

Hi all,
I am glad to be aboard, thank you. I've been viewing this site for a few weeks and thought it time to introduce myself. First I must say how astounded I am at the level of knowledge and skill on this site. Quite a breath of "fresh air". I am also surprised at the availability in general of the information regarding ships of sail from centuries ago. Like discovering a new world.

Hobby wise I am currently not a ship builder so I can't contribute to the knowledge base here but I do have the desire to scratch build a White Fleet era ship in the future. So for now I will take it all in as I follow builds on this site.

regards,
Paul
Hallo @Paulpk
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi all,

regards,
Paul
Hallo Paul alias @Paulpk
Birthday-Cake

Hi all,

regards,
Paul
Hallo @Paulpk
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

Back