Hello from Oklahoma Crew of SOS

Hello, Dan here. Thanks for allowing me onboard SOS. Making my entry into Wood Ship Modeling with Swift 1805 kit. Plastics weren’t challenging enough. Have been reading many of the threads trying to soak up knowledge. Also read that doc on planking. Lots to learn before I start the build. I’m sure I will be seeking advice once I start.

Hello, Dan here. Thanks for allowing me onboard SOS. Making my entry into Wood Ship Modeling with Swift 1805 kit. Plastics weren’t challenging enough. Have been reading many of the threads trying to soak up knowledge. Also read that doc on planking. Lots to learn before I start the build. I’m sure I will be seeking advice once I start.
Hallo Dan alias @ETCM04
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo Dan alias @ETCM04
Birthday-Cake
Thanks. Hopefully this year is better than last. Been sidelined from model work due to broken arm and nerve damage since last Feb. Hopefully can start up again this year. But have been reviewing the threads to keep learning.

Hallo @ETCM04
Birthday-Cake

Back