Hello from Oregon, USA

Hello from the Oregon coast, USA. Relatively new builder, but working on it. Currently building the NRG half-hull planking kit to learn proper hull planking, then will resume building the Harvey kit. That kit is a closet queen, bought it 30 years ago, and for various reasons never got it going. After moving to the Oregon coast last year, I decided to finally get it done. Looking forward to meeting everyone, take care.

Dan

Hello from the Oregon coast, USA. Relatively new builder, but working on it. Currently building the NRG half-hull planking kit to learn proper hull planking, then will resume building the Harvey kit. That kit is a closet queen, bought it 30 years ago, and for various reasons never got it going. After moving to the Oregon coast last year, I decided to finally get it done. Looking forward to meeting everyone, take care.

Dan
Welcome to SoS from a Duck in the Willamette Valley. . . guess where? We used to regularly get out to our favorite part of the coast from Florence up to Seal Rock where the architectural office that I worked had a home west of the highway just across from what was the fudge shop. You should have a great environment for your model building with so many fishing and other vessels regularly off the coast and Grey Whales to boot as there are accouple of local pods that hang around. Rich (PT-2)

Dan
Hallo Dan,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Dan
Hallo Dan alias @Dgerth
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Dan
One more year to celebrate
Hallo Dan alias @Dgerth
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back