Hello From Perth Australia

Hello All

Have been building timber ships for many years now and have completed the following

The Harvey AL
The Le Hussard AL
The Jolie Brise Al
The Mare Nostrum AL

Now doing the Endeavour well actually giving the kit a good bashing as it is the old AL version.
I have limited photos of this one as now at the deck furniture stage but can post if you would like a build log of it.
Have a Different kit of the bounty which I will post as a Build thread as have never seen this kit on any forum and build logs.
Have several other kits in dry dock being the Berlin, Constellation, Surprise, Santa Anna, SOS, Vasa the large kit, Of Course a Victory the large one with the copper hull plates, the Solliel Royale, San Philepe, The Vanguard and the Wappen Von Hamburg.....so my retirement is fully occupied for a good few years.
Oh nearly forgot as it is a modern ship the Titanic the part works kit of the Amati model.
I enjoy looking at the build logs from several different forums and the ideas that other builders have used to complete their models.

Enjoy your building

Welcome aboard SOS, Robert! We are sure you will have a great time with us. Open a log is just a few clicks away. Go to the main page selection (bellow) and chose the appropriate forums the best described your current model build.

If you are building a wooden model from scratch go here

If you are building from wooden kits, your best bet is there

Once you made a decision and chose the correct topic, click the red button 'Post thread', Give it a good meaningful name and... that's it!

1588564169329.png

Also, please spend some time and make your self familiar with our forum by visiting our extensive library of Help videos. Enjoy!

Happy Modeling!

A warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello All

Have been building timber ships for many years now and have completed the following

The Harvey AL
The Le Hussard AL
The Jolie Brise Al
The Mare Nostrum AL

Now doing the Endeavour well actually giving the kit a good bashing as it is the old AL version.
I have limited photos of this one as now at the deck furniture stage but can post if you would like a build log of it.
Have a Different kit of the bounty which I will post as a Build thread as have never seen this kit on any forum and build logs.
Have several other kits in dry dock being the Berlin, Constellation, Surprise, Santa Anna, SOS, Vasa the large kit, Of Course a Victory the large one with the copper hull plates, the Solliel Royale, San Philepe, The Vanguard and the Wappen Von Hamburg.....so my retirement is fully occupied for a good few years.
Oh nearly forgot as it is a modern ship the Titanic the part works kit of the Amati model.
I enjoy looking at the build logs from several different forums and the ideas that other builders have used to complete their models.

Enjoy your building
Hallo Robert,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back