Hello from Philadelphia

Hello everyone new guy here, this is my first attempt of building a wooden ship I have done many planes both wood and plastic and cars but boat was something I just looked at in past but always thought them very beautiful and I finally said no more looking let’s try one so I have been searching high and low getting all the info I can researched a lot watched videos and in about two weeks I will receive my first ship.

64681-4dd6c921.jpg

I'm sure you'll find plenty of great advice as I have!

Hallo, Willkommen in unserem Forum, wir sind alle gespannt auf die ersten Bilder. Du wirst das Kind rocken, äh Schiff.

Welcome to the forum, what ship are you looking at for your first start?

Please check the build logs and comments with the search tool, just enter the ships name and see what pops up.

Build logs are a bonus for all, you show us what your doing and we can comment and help if needed or someone sees an error that may need to be corrected.

Just remember, your model doesn't need to be perfect build, it always just your version of the ship not the actual ship in miniature.

Hello everyone new guy here, this is my first attempt of building a wooden ship I have done many planes both wood and plastic and cars but boat was something I just looked at in past but always thought them very beautiful and I finally said no more looking let’s try one so I have been searching high and low getting all the info I can researched a lot watched videos and in about two weeks I will receive my first ship.
Hallo @MetalBender
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back