• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Hello from Poland

Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
1,037
Points
443

My name is Wojciech. I've returned to my hobby from childhood.I did some planes and tanks, but always wanted to make ships. Now I have money and time. I'm now making heller's Royal Louis 1/200 with extended rigging from mamoli kit. I've statred it nearly a year ago, so first post in build log will be quite long.
 
Also from my side a warm Welcome here on board of our forum
 
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I've never seen such positive greeting
 
Back
Top