Hello from Spain

Hi everybody. My name is Julio. I´m 50 years old, and I´ve been constructing wooden ship models for a couple of years, always from kits. Now is time for a new level on this hobby, and I think I´m ready to build a new project from plans. I live at a little town northern Madrid, and unfortunately there isn´t a grate naval culture in this interior city (well, really in the whole country I mean). Is a pleasure to me became a member of your group, and I´m very excited by this new adventure.

Hi everybody. My name is Julio. I´m 50 years old, and I´ve been constructing wooden ship models for a couple of years, always from kits. Now is time for a new level on this hobby, and I think I´m ready to build a new project from plans. I live at a little town northern Madrid, and unfortunately there isn´t a grate naval culture in this interior city (well, really in the whole country I mean). Is a pleasure to me became a member of your group, and I´m very excited by this new adventure.
Hallo Julio,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Julio Cesar
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back