Hello from Switzerland

Thanks for inclusion in the forum.

My name is Roger and I live in Switzerland. My first work after more than 20 years of abstinence is the L’Orenoque by Manoli on a scale of 1: 100.

The kit is already a few years old, which you can clearly see. There are also a lot of parts missing in the kit, which I made myself, but everything is still OK to make myself. Just started with the masts and rigging.

PS:

I am looking for parts of the construction plans of the Great Harry of Sergal. I miss the two Tavola No. 3 and No. 5.

I don't know why I don't have it anymore. Maybe someone can help me. That would be one of my next projects when I have everything complete again.

Thank you very much and I'm looking forward to your models

Greetings Roger

3B6F8A20-A710-4B0C-99E3-FABCDDE8F6CE.jpeg

3F5B92DF-F70B-49A8-BF6D-2DAC9B12DBEB.jpeg

4570AA08-12EE-4E16-8635-EF30CDD8AE4B.jpeg

D20837FD-BBE9-4E49-8783-6BA34ECD4114.jpeg

E2747807-C830-4454-AC11-E2D400016F0A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Interesting project - :cool:

Boschi, welcome aboard.
That’s a hell of a model you got there.
It’s beautiful and well built.
It reminds me of my Imai 1/80 USS Susquehanna.

My name is Roger and I live in Switzerland. My first work after more than 20 years of abstinence is the L’Orenoque by Manoli on a scale of 1: 100.

The kit is already a few years old, which you can clearly see. There are also a lot of parts missing in the kit, which I made myself, but everything is still OK to make myself. Just started with the masts and rigging.

PS:

I am looking for parts of the construction plans of the Great Harry of Sergal. I miss the two Tavola No. 3 and No. 5.

I don't know why I don't have it anymore. Maybe someone can help me. That would be one of my next projects when I have everything complete again.

Greetings Roger
Hallo Roger alias @Hoschi
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

PS:

Greetings Roger
Hallo Roger alias @Hoschi
Birthday-Cake

PS:

Greetings Roger

View attachment 223114

View attachment 223115

View attachment 223117

View attachment 223118

View attachment 223119
Hallo @Hoschi
Birthday-Cake

Back