Hello From the land of 100,000 Lakes!

Hello there,

Figured I would make a quick introduction post and say ahoy to everyone here at Ships of Scale from Friendly Manitoba, Canada. Formerly and still relevantly known as the land of 100,000 lakes! (somewhat nautical in nature, is it not?)

Anywho, I’ve been into ship models for many years albeit off and on and not always with the most progress or experience to speak of.

Currently I am working on the 1:72 scale card model kit of the HMS Mercury frigate from Shipyard. Hopefully soon I will begin a build log of my progress with that kit although I know there are a few already of which I’ll be frequently looking into for info and tips regarding the construction of this kit.

Thanks for having me! Looking forward to this site inspiring me to stay involved in the model ship building hobby!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard, 10.000 lakes!!!! I wouldn't close an eye at night :)

Welcome to the forum Marcus.

Another HMS Mercury can never hurt. I plan on building one someday. Card models can look just as good as the wood ones!

Hello there,

Figured I would make a quick introduction post and say ahoy to everyone here at Ships of Scale from Friendly Manitoba, Canada. Formerly and still relevantly known as the land of 100,000 lakes! (somewhat nautical in nature, is it not?)

Anywho, I’ve been into ship models for many years albeit off and on and not always with the most progress or experience to speak of.

Currently I am working on the 1:72 scale card model kit of the HMS Mercury frigate from Shipyard. Hopefully soon I will begin a build log of my progress with that kit although I know there are a few already of which I’ll be frequently looking into for info and tips regarding the construction of this kit.

Thanks for having me! Looking forward to this site inspiring me to stay involved in the model ship building hobby!
Hallo @Satyrus_Marcus
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello there,

Hallo @Satyrus_Marcus
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back