Hello from the Netherlands.

Hello everyone. English is not my first language so I hope there are not many mistakes.

My name is Eddie and I live in the Netherlands. I joined because there is no forum in the Netherlands that is specifically aimed at ships. It's also nice to interact with builders around the world.

Today I bought the Titanic from Academy with LED lighting, wooden deck and PE in the scale 1/400. I hope he comes in on Wednesday so I can start building. I have no experience with ships, but with cars, tanks and a few airliners. So I will have to learn a lot (including my English ;)) but with your help I will succeed.

Greetings from the Netherlands from Eddie.

Welcome aboard Eddie. You will find a HUGE number of model building friends and information at SoS. While you wait for your Titanic to arrive, sit back and do some reading. This place is so full of innovation, techniques, tips, tricks, models, skills, it is truly unbelievable!!!

Thank you Mike. I am indeed going to read this forum carefully and write down the tips that I come across so that I do not forget them. (as we say in the Netherlands "as you get older everything gets worse, except forgetting things because it keeps getting better" ") :):)

Hello everyone. English is not my first language so I hope there are not many mistakes.

My name is Eddie and I live in the Netherlands. I joined because there is no forum in the Netherlands that is specifically aimed at ships. It's also nice to interact with builders around the world.

Today I bought the Titanic from Academy with LED lighting, wooden deck and PE in the scale 1/400. I hope he comes in on Wednesday so I can start building. I have no experience with ships, but with cars, tanks and a few airliners. So I will have to learn a lot (including my English ;)) but with your help I will succeed.

Greetings from the Netherlands from Eddie.
Hallo Eddie alias @Eddie1966
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back