Hello from the UK

Hi everyone
Thanks for your warm welcome. I have been a modeller for many years, mainly vintage balsa and tissue aeroplanes, but I have always dabbled in ships and boats. Now fully retired and ready to start spending more time in my workroom. Places to fly the models are getting fewer, and smaller, and storage is a big problem, not so much a problem with ships. I started a Corel Unicorn many years ago and I have recently started to rebuild it. I have an unstarted Panart Pinnace and I have built some smaller Billings models over the years. Looking forward to learning more from your site and members. I live in Essex, quite close to London.
Regards, Tigerbut

Welcome on board SOS, far the friendliest forum on the net. As a suggestion, you may want to start your own build log of the model you are working now. This way, if you have any question, we may be able to help, or there is a great chance we have questions for you...
In any way, we are hoping you will like here, and most importantly have fun!! :)

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi everyone
Thanks for your warm welcome. I have been a modeller for many years, mainly vintage balsa and tissue aeroplanes, but I have always dabbled in ships and boats. Now fully retired and ready to start spending more time in my workroom. Places to fly the models are getting fewer, and smaller, and storage is a big problem, not so much a problem with ships. I started a Corel Unicorn many years ago and I have recently started to rebuild it. I have an unstarted Panart Pinnace and I have built some smaller Billings models over the years. Looking forward to learning more from your site and members. I live in Essex, quite close to London.
Regards, Tigerbut
Hallo @Tigerbut
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back